Tuesday, March 13, 2012

View in my wardrobe: My Wellington Boots

Hey everyone,

I decided to do a new topic, called "view in my wardrobe". I think that's a cool way to let you discover my personal favs and style. So I thought it'll be a good idea to start with somethink freaky, my Welly Boots.
So my wellies are from Hunter, a british brand. I wanted to have special and fasionable ones, so I choosed Hunters. I take navy blue Wellington Boots in "glossy". They fit with every outfit and don't look that dirty when you went out in the rain. For the fashionqueen: there have also been a special edition with Jimmy Choo, so maybe there will be a new limited edition soon.
The Jimmy Choo for HUNTER ones
I think they look SO gorgeous

glossy ones in navy blue
Styling tipp: Wear your HUNTERs with Jeans and Parka in spring or fall. In summer they look really pretty with hot pants and a cute lace-shirt.

Kate Moss in her HUNTERs

1 comment: